Friday, January 14, 2005

Words Have Consequences

You know it's disingenous. He doesn't mean a word of it, because he's as much as admitted here that it has never occurred to him before that words actually mean something. This is a man for whom language is simply the thing that comes out of your mouth when you want your own way. It is the crap that crawls out of your larynx when you're trying to wheedle something, or sound presidential, but this is not a "word" man. He doesn't read. He doesn't listen. He only speaks and repeats and regurgitates. So, I'm sorry. It's way too little and much too late. And I mean every word I say.

3 comments:

Robin said...

You were so calm... I posted the same topic... but far less "calm."
The thing that got me so angry is that he's not sorry he said it, he's sorry it was misinterpreted... see, it's not his fault...it's never his fault and he's never wrong... and I'm soooooooo tired...

Sheryl said...

I imagine he regrets having lost all three debates against Kerry.

Some Guy said...

We have a monkey for a President. Nuf said.