Thursday, March 31, 2005

S.O.S.

So, I have a very wise friend who always tells me that if you let the universe know what you want, and make room in your life for the universe to be able to send it to you, that eventually, the universe will find a way. So, I'm trying this.

I don't want to work at the job I have anymore. So, I'm sending out there this message: I have a long resume full of editing/writing/researching experience. I'm good at what I do. I'm looking for work. If anyone out there is reading this and knows of people who are seeking help with any kind of writing/editing project, please feel free to steer them my way.

And now, back to my other job.


Thank you in advance.
Oh, they can contact me at lorraine_berry at yahoo.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Very bold... very brave. I thought to follow your lead, but realized I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up... that's how I came to the conclusion that what you did took a lot of guts.