Thursday, June 02, 2005

I got tagged

And because I'm afraid of bad blogging karma, I'm going to respond.

Your favorite band/artist:
1. Peter Gabriel
2. Tori Amos
3. Patty Griffin
4. Death Cab for Cutie/The Postal Service

Your hobbies/interests:
1. Writing
2. Reading
3. Pop culture
4. Gardening

Things that scare you:
1. Heights
2. Deep Water
3. Christian Fundamentalists
4. George W. Bush

Your favorite fiction writers:
1. Margaret Atwood
2. Umberto Eco
3. Karen Novak
4. Russell Banks

Your three celebrity crushes:
1. Clive Owen
2. Mariska Hargitay
3. Jonathan Poneman

What you are wearing right now:
1. Teva sandals
2. Backless, sleeveless summer dress
3. nothing
4. nada

What you want in a relationship:
1. Emotional availability
2. Compassion
3. Intelligence
4. Wit

Your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Blogging
3. Writing
4. My daughters

Your drugs of choice:
1. various prescriptions
2.
3.
4.

2 comments:

1138 said...

Mariska Hargitay is Jayne Mansfield's daughter.
Jayne almost made my list of crushes, but I decided to keep the list to my lifetime and my adult lifetime.

I hadn't heard of Patty Griffin until you listed her, ran out and checked out 'Breaking Up Somebody's Home'
I've got to say, I like it, but me being a Blues & Clapton fan it isn't surprising.

Snave said...

I've been trying to get our band to do "One Big Love" from the "Flaming Red" album for a long time now, but they still won't bite. Arrrgh!

Lorraine, I am also afraid of heights and deep water. If I have to go higher than about six feet on a ladder I freeze up, and I don't like being in water in which I can't stand up and keep my head above water... Like you, I probably wouldn't enjoy diving into deep water and swimming in it with Dubya.