Thursday, June 30, 2005

Am I Ready?

Rob Brezsny tells me that this is my horoscope for this week:

Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is the one of the shortest horoscopes I have ever written for you. That's because there is just one simple message, which you should take to heart in a hundred ways. Are you ready? Trust yourself as you have never trusted yourself before. Trust your perceptions, your feelings, and your body. Trust your bratty whims, your weird longings, and your momentary lapses. Trust your urge to merge, your itch to bitch, and your yearning to learn. Trust your ability to know exactly how to trust.


So, as I get my commitment letter from the bank on the house I've just bought, finish up the edits to a manuscript to a novel that will be on an agent's desk by the end of July, prepare to teach a course this fall that I've never taught before, the question is, am I ready? I am.

8 comments:

holly said...

I read your blog postings frequently, and always appreciate what you have to say. I just wanted to say thanks for posting this one- I am a taurus also and this was just what I needed to hear.
go for it-

holly

Some Guy said...

You can handle anything. Trust me on this.

Formerly Sherman, Maybe said...

Thanks for the link to that site lorraine!! Mine for capricorn this week is frighteningly freakish in its potential relevance...

jon said...

love horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your love horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to love horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

James Baker said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
Taurus horoscopes
It pretty much covers Taurus horoscopes related issues.
Best regards!

Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
free daily chinese horoscope predictions
It pretty much covers free daily chinese horoscope predictions related issues.
Best regards!

cash advance baltimorefe said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
It may look like it was hard work, but my faxless cash advance blog was simple.

mattbrodie said...

Horoscope Readings. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Horoscope Readings